- Cost savings. There is very little up-front investment needed.
- Access to code and applications is easy (no procurement process, no licensing costs).
- They are easy to install.
- Installing new modules is easy and flexible.
- Allows us to easily benefit from improvements and enhancements made by other organizations and shared via GitHub.
- Allows in-house improvements and enhancements to code to be shared with the Open Source Community.
- Crowd-sourcing events such as Hackathons can lead to improvements and enhancements from interested participants.
Modified on: Tue, 26 Sep, 2017 at 10:03 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.